Login Form






Lost Password?
No account yet? Register

Content Warning

WARNING! This site may have text/links/info/images with strong sexual references/content! WARNING!
Home arrow AIF Forums
<< Start < Prev 31 32 Next > End >>
thehighlight
User

Expert Boarder
Posts: 35
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:The Test - 2009/02/05 05:06 <POV Fiona>
>Wait patiently.

<POV Chad>
>Get Rick involved in the training.

<POV Jake>
>Find some dirt on his reputation, either with his friends or something the police can use.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:The Test - 2009/02/05 06:58 >Wait patiently.

<POV Chad>

You arrive at school a little late, still a little tired from the previous night's exploits. Still, despite your fatigue you find yourself grinning ... today you get to take Elena's "education" one step further. However, shortly after you arrive your good mood is soured a little by the ringing of your phone. A glance reveals Rick's number, and with a sigh you answer.

"What's up?" you ask, your good cheer draining away.

"Do you have that video yet or what?" comes Rick's snappish reply.

"Still workin' on it," you reply. "I said you'll get a call when it's ready."

"What's taking so damn long!?" he demands. "I'm tired of waiting!"

"It's a bit of a project." you reply.

"Just drug her and fuck her already, what's so hard about that? Am I going to have to do this myself?" Rick asks, in rare form ... but for a moment, you half suspect that he is serious. Well, you suppose it has been taking a while ...

"I want her to ask for it." you say, thinking. "So I'm easing her into it. I managed to talk Fiona into helping, so you can ask her if you want. Or if you really must you can drop by today to check in on things."

"Fiona?" Rick asks, clearly suspicious.

"She'll feel safer and more comfortable with another girl around. And you did promise me a shot at her," you comment, grinning at the thought of your last two encounters with Fiona. "And I need certain tools to make this work after all."

"... Fine. But I want to be there." Rick says.

"Sure, I already said you could drop by." you say mildly.

"And I want to be involved ... if you get to play with Fi, then I want a piece of Jake's little girlfriend!" Rick demands.

You close your eyes, a little annoyed. You did want Elena all to yourself, but maybe a little token might be worth it ... so long as it keeps him from trying to claim the little girl's virginity.

"Fine, we can work something out." you say magnanimously.

"Good, call me when you have the time and place." Rick says, and hangs up.

You sigh once again, putting your phone away. Well, you hate the idea of letting Rick play with your little toy, but you suppose it could work out. Little Elena can't practice deepthroating dildos forever, after all ...

<POV Jake>

You began your day feeling relatively optimistic; despite the oddness from yesterday everything seems to have worked out. From what you saw of Fiona at lunch she was in quite the good mood, so you suppose things must have gone off well last night. There was something a little different about her ... there is a wicked glint in her eyes, a subtle sense of unsuppressed sensuality about her that she didn't exhibit before. You suppose she doesn't really need to keep it in after last night ... well, that's one worry off your mind.

You leave Fi to her own devices and turn your attentions to your next issue: stopping Rick from taking his revenge out on Elena. You spend much of your morning sniffing around for rumors about Rick, but find nothing worthwhile that you can latch onto. Rick isn't amazingly well liked (even by the trail of girls you find that have slept, or are still sleeping, with him) but he is respected.

By the end of your lunch period you are beginning to feel a little discouraged, and as the day nears it's end you find yourself analyzing a rather unpleasant option: catch Rick assaulting Elena and use it as proof for the police. After all, she is quite a bit younger than him, and isn't too likely to be willing ... but doing that might hurt or embarrass Elena too. You consider the option of calling in Tiffany (technically, she is underage too, and might be willing to help if it involves helping her sister) but discard the idea ... though you do find yourself wondering why the idea of her with Rick is worse than sweet little Elena with him ...

It is nearly time to leave for the day when a final solution strikes you, one which doesn't necessarily put either of the girls in danger. You remember Rick's comment about recording all of the rooms during his party. There were plenty of people enjoying themselves there, friends and such of Rick's. At least a couple of them must not like the idea of him having potential blackmail videos of them ...

You remember the trouble it took to find the backups of the Elena and Fiona videos, and you doubt that Rick's family would be easily fooled again. You'd need to find a way of clearing the house and breaking in for long enough to get what you need ... a risky endeavor, to say the least.

You shake your head, feeling a little tired ... you really should decide on a plan of action, even if you have to work out the details later. And as much as it pains you to admit it, you really kind of wish you had some kind of help on this one. It's just getting a little too serious feeling, and you are beginning to wonder if you are up to this ... but then, for the same reason you should probably figure this out on your own.

You wonder what plan you should choose ...
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dudemandude
User

Platinum Boarder
Posts: 180
graphgraph
Karma: 12  
Re:The Test - 2009/02/05 08:10 <POV Jake> You remember Kristi being particularly interested in Elena's crush on you and figure she might be the best person to go to for help in this situations. She might have a better idea on how to stop Rick and maybe help you pull it off.

> Find Kristi and ask for help.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:The Test - 2009/02/09 18:34 > Find Kristi and ask for help.

As much as you wish you could do this alone, you suspect you may need some backup on this one. When the chiming of the bell comes to indicate the end of the school day you quickly make your way through the halls in search of Kirsti, finding her chatting with a couple of other girls outside of a classroom.

You duck back and lean against the wall, deciding to wait for the other girls to leave so you can catch your breath and gather your thoughts first. As you wait you find your eyes wandering ... Kirsti is wearing some relatively normal (for her) clothing, a blue mini-skirt and sleeveless shirt, but for some reason you are having a hard time looking away. The other girls, her friends you suppose, aren't so bad looking either ... a little surge of warmth runs through you as pictures begin to fill your mind ...

No, focus, you think, catching yourself. You've got work to do.

You force your thoughts out of the gutter and back onto the problem at hand, though not before absently wondering why you've been so ... excitable today. True you only went so far with Kirsti last night, but it's not like you didn't get anything out of it ...

Maybe Kirsti's attitude towards sex is catching?, you think with a little amusement.

Glancing over you realize that the group discussion appears to have broken up, and you hastily begin moving to follow Kirsti. You manage to catch up with her as she gets to her locker, and she looks with a little smile as she catches sight of you.

"Hey stud," Kirsti greets you, the look in her eye temporarily distracting you again.

"Hey. Have you seen Fiona or Mark today?" you ask, not sure how to begin this.

"Mark didn't show, but Fiona looked happy. Think she actually killed him?" Kirsti responds with a grin.

"I suspect the phrase "bed-ridden" could be used," you say, unable to help yourself, feeling a little embarrassed by the resulting laughter.

"Not bad. So, what's up?" Kirsti says when she recovers her composure. At your slightly surprised look, she shrugs. "Mr. CIA doesn't need little old me just to tell him something like this, does he? You ... need something else right?"

The glitter in Kirsti's eyes pretty plainly tell you what she is thinking ... too bad you have to disappoint her.

"I need some help. Rick's still trying to get even with me through Elena. I need to find something to hold over his head." you tell her.

"That sounds more like your thing than mine," Kirsti comments. "And sorry to disappoint, but I'm not sleeping with Rick."

"I already have a plan, and it didn't involve that ... well, I mean it could have, but I didn't plan for it." you say. "But I could use some suggestions. I need to clear out Rick's house for a bit. Get his family out for a little while."

"Well, if you go when Rick is out of the house then that works ... baseball practice, school, that kind of thing. His parents I don't know about, but they probably need to leave the house at some point, right?" Kirsti responds.

"Honestly, I was thinking finding a way to make them all leave. Like, I dunno, spraying for roaches or termites in the neighborhood or something. If I wait then there's more time for him to get to Elena." You reply.

"True ... hmm, sorry, no ideas here. You could always try to keep Elena out of the way for a while, make sure there's someone with her. I could help, and you could probably get Fiona in on it. And Tiffany watches her like a hawk anyhow ... maybe that can buy you the time?"

Maybe Kirsti is right ... it's risky to try charging in. Rick and his parents all know who you are now, so if they see you it's all over. Taking your time, surveying the situation and all is the safest route; for you, at least. It puts Elena at higher risk, but if she is being watched then it might be enough for you to get something on Rick.

And while you don't like the idea of it really, you could always enlist Fiona in another way ... she knows Rick and his family better than you do, so she could provide valuable information. And if you really had to, you suppose you could try to use her to distract Rick ...

If you are going to move quickly though, you suppose your only option is to fake some kind of repair service. Something messy or smelly enough that Rick's parents won't want to be there for it ...

<POV Fiona>

You stop at home briefly to grab something to eat and borrow the car. You notice that you mom seems to be acting a little odd, and there is a hesitant attempt from her at asking you something, but you brush it off by explaining that you are late to pick up a friend. As you make your way to Elena's school you find yourself wondering what was bothering her ...

You find your thoughts drawing back into focus again as you arrive to see a smiling Elena standing in front of the school. You find yourself staring at her as she approaches ... you have to admit, the baggy shorts and shirt combo works well for her, emphasizing her cute features while making you wonder about the rest. You flash her a smile as she gets in, all the while thinking about what you would like to see done to her.

"So, how are things going with Jake?" You ask after the initial greetings, pulling away from the school.

"Umm, well ..." Elena says. "I haven't really seen much of him lately."

"Oh?" you respond.

"I'm sorta wondering if he even likes me." Elena says.

"Well ... have you done anything with him?" you ask, genuinely curious.

"No ... well, aside from what happened with you and Kirsti that one time," she responds, blushing.

"Well, there's part of your problem. That sort of stuff is a big thing." You tell her. "Tell you what though, I've been talking to Chad."

"W-what did he say?" Elena asks, looking a little alarmed.

"He says you need some experience if you want Jake to notice you. I think so too." You tell her. "Don't worry though, Jake doesn't need to know."

"Umm, well ..." Elena says hesitantly.

You pull into the motel parking lot, and Elena looks around, seeming to recognize the place ... well, looks like this isn't the first time then.

"Don't worry, I'm around to help you. I know it can be scary ... come on, let's go inside." you say, smiling.

Looking a little worried, Elena follows you inside. The man at the counter directs you to a room and when you arrive you hear what sounds like an argument coming through the door. You knock and are surprised when the door opens to reveal Rick.

"Hey Fi, come on in," he says with a smile.

You enter to find an annoyed looking Chad sitting on the bed, and a video playing on the TV. Chad gets up, the bed creaking in protest, and makes his way over to greet the two of you.

"Little Elena, we have something we need to talk about real fast. Have a seat and enjoy the show though." Chad says, ushering you and Rick outside.

When the door closes Chad and Rick turn to face one another.

"I said you could come along. I didn't say you could do whatever you wanted with her." Chad rumbles.

"You're taking too long. You showed me what you were using, she's ready. Well, for me at least." Rick says. "I even have a spare camera with me."

"What's going on?" you ask.

"I want to plow the little girl." Rick says with a grin. "So I can finally get even with Jake. Chad wants her all to himself though. I say I'd just be loosening her up for him."

"You told me to take care of it, I am." Chad says. "I don't want you trying to get out of paying me. Besides, she hasn't even given her first blowjob yet. It'd be a shame to miss it."

Both boys turn to you, and you think you realize what they are thinking; both think you are on their side, but if they opt in for your opinion then the other will realize something is up. Well then ... you just need to say something on your own. Of course your decision is probably going to impact any possible future with these two, so you better make the right choice.

You wonder what you should say ...

<POV Jake: You wonder what plan you should try for ... taking your time, or the quick and dangerous route.>
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
thehighlight
User

Expert Boarder
Posts: 35
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:The Test - 2009/02/12 01:31 <POV Jake>
>Go for the quick and dangerous route.

<POV Fiona>
>Tell them to figure out a compromise, or have both of them take her at the same time. If they can't agree to anything, flip a coin to decide who goes first.

Post edited by: thehighlight, at: 2009/02/11 19:33
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:The Test - 2009/03/05 07:37 Sorry for the delay everyone, various difficulties arose, ensued, and were overcome. I've also been having a time and a half getting into the mood to write again ... well, nothing for it but to give it a shot.
-----------------------------

<POV Jake: Go for the quick and dangerous route.>


>Tell them to figure out a compromise, or have both of them take her at the same time. If they can't agree to anything, flip a coin to decide who goes first.

"Why don't both of you do her at once?" You suggest.

Rick seems to mull the idea over. Chad on the other hand ...

"I already told you, she's not ready for me." Chad says.

"Then just let me do it already," Rick says irritably.

The two begin arguing again ... well, looks like that didn't go over so well. You find yourself thinking of Kirsti though, and another idea comes to mind ...

"How about this. Chad, you just want to make sure you get paid right?" you say.

"Yeah." Chad rumbles, though you think you detect the slightest bit of hesitation in his voice.

"And Rick, you just want to get your video, right?" you ask.

"Well, yeah ..." Rick says, looking curious.

"Alright then. First, Rick has to agree to pay Chad whatever was agreed on if this works. Second, Chad has to agree to let Rick do Elena if she asks for it. Alright?" you ask.

The two boys look at each other, than you ... then nod.

"Good. Here's the plan. I go in and blindfold Elena and play with her a bit. Eventually I'll bring you two in, and tell her that I have a pair of very realistic toys for her to play with, and she has to choose which one she wants. And to make it a bit more of a game, you only get to put it inside her if she asks for it ... other than that, hands or mouth only. Sound good?"

They both agree, though Chad seems a little more reluctant ... clearly he is reluctant to see Elena lose her cherry to someone else, but isn't willing to admit it. Rick hands you the camera, and Chad rumbles something about a blindfold in his bag of toys, and you make your way inside with a smile.

Elena starts as you enter, her sweet little face a delightful red. You notice her clothes are in slight disarray, and you can guess at what she was doing before you entered. You sit down next to her, and she jumps a little ... you smile, a little amused by her nervousness.

"It's ok, Elena ... you were playing with yourself, weren't you?" you ask, and Elena's face positively blazes red. "It's alright. We're here to have a little fun and learn some things, after all."

You slip a little closer and slide your arm around her to keep her from moving away. Your fingers delicately trace their way across the rough fabric of her shorts, and you feel her tremble a little.

The little girl looks up at you with wide, innocent eyes as you contemplate what to do with her first ...
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dudemandude
User

Platinum Boarder
Posts: 180
graphgraph
Karma: 12  
Re:The Test - 2009/03/10 01:03 >Tell Elena you are going to help Elena get comfortable with the idea of sleeping with Jake through some role playing. You will play the role of Jake, but to make it more real you will have to blindfold her to help her imagine it is Jake who is with her. Have her remove all of her clothes, put the blindfold on her, and then tell her to get on the bed. Once she is ready, gently play with Elena's young tits, ass, and pussy until she loosens up and then make her cum by eating out her cute, young pussy.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:The Test - 2009/05/05 20:02 Sorry about the delay, but what with a lack of time, motivation and of course the site going down for a while I was having a bit of trouble getting into things. The end is within the next few turns, let's see if I can actually get us there!

--------------------

>Tell Elena you are going to help Elena get comfortable with the idea of sleeping with Jake through some role playing.

"Alright then, I'm going to help you get used to the idea of being with Jake," You tell Elena. "We're going to blindfold you and fool around a little until you are feeling a bit more comfortable."

"But, um, me and Jake already kind of ..." Elena begins.

"That was with Kirsti and me there to keep an eye on things. One on one he might be a bit more aggressive." you say smoothly. "And it's not just about you being comfortable either ... don't you want to know how to make him feel good?"

"W-well, yeah ..." Elena says hesitantly.

"Well, this is to help teach you that kind of stuff too. And to help you pretend that it's really him ..." you say, reaching across the bed to retrieve a blindfold from Chad's bag of toys. "You're going to have to wear this. Trust me, it helps an awful lot."

Elena looks at the piece of cloth in your hands, nervousness evident on her face, but slowly closes her eyes and turns. You slip the cloth over her eyes and gently but firmly tie it in place. You take a step back to admire the sweet little pigtailed girl sitting on the bed, awaiting your command ... A smile curves it's way across your lips. Time for the fun to begin ...

<POV Jake>

You approach Rick's house with a feeling of trepidation. No cars appear to be in the driveway, but you can't help but worry that any second now you will see Rick's parents pulling around the corner ...

You shake your head, focusing yourself. You should have plenty of time, at least half an hour before they decide to drop by to see if the "emergency fumigation" is over or not. And this might be your last chance to solve this situation, so you really don't have much of a choice. With a final deep breath, you make your way to the door.

A twist of the doorknob finds it unlocked and you make your way inside. You immediately begin heading upstairs, but are halted in your tracks by the sound of nearby footsteps. From the sound of it, there is someone in the kitchen ... but who could it be? You do remember specifying a "potential biohazard" when you called earlier, so it can't be Rick or his parents, can it? Maybe a neighbor? A burglar?

Regardless, it's not very good. You might be able to manage a neighbor or maybe even Rick's dad since he hasn't seen you before, but burglars don't like witnesses and Rick and his mother are unlikely to like you at the moment. Still, if it is someone you can bluff, it might be better if you come right out in the open rather than risk getting caught by them later.

You don't really have much time, better make a decision.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thufir Hawat
User

Expert Boarder
Posts: 35
graphgraph
Karma: 1  
Re:The Test - 2009/05/12 22:02 >Try to find out who's in the kitchen and bluff them if possible.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:The Test - 2009/05/13 21:15 >Try to find out who's in the kitchen and bluff them if possible.

A good lie now could mean an awful lot later. Now you just need a good lie ...

You make your way to the kitchen catching sight of a young dusky skinned girl wearing a maid's outfit who is currently bent over the sink. Your mind temporarily blanks, and you find your eyes glued to the ... profile before you. A pair of slender, shapely legs lead their way upwards to the hem of a frilly low-cut skirt, the folds of which conceal just enough to make you wonder what you are missing ...

The girl turns, revealing a pair of large hazel eyes set in a delicate face framed by raven-black hair... and gasps when she catches sight of you. After a moment you realize that you are staring and snap yourself from your fugue.

"Umm, sorry," you say quickly.

Smooth ... you think irritably. What the hell was that about?

"I'm Jake, I'm one of Rick's friends, umm, I don't think we've met." you add, trying to gather your thoughts. It's taking a surprising amount of effort to keep your eyes from wandering, and you feel a slight heat building inside you ...

"I'm Isabella," She replies, a modest Spanish accent turning 'I'm' into something more approximating 'hi'm'.

"Nice to meet you." you say, smiling ... and trying to focus more on the conversation. "Umm, I'm supposed to pick up a couple of movies for Rick. I just wanted to let you know so I didn't startle you ..."

"I can help." She tells you.

"Oh, uh, I don't want to interrupt ..." you say.

But then, two heads are better than one and you don't have too much time. But then, she is kind of ... distracting. The way you've been today it might be a better idea to go it alone ...

<POV Fiona>

"MMnn..."

You smile at Elena's reaction, your fingers tracing their way across her pale skin. The past few minutes have been ... enlightening. You had no idea that Elena could sound so sexy ... she certainly never acted that way with Jake that you saw. And you are having a hard time imagining Chad managing this much ...

Gently tracing a finger up from her chest, you slip it beneath her chin to lift it slightly and plant a little kiss on her lips. She responds with surprising intensity, pressing against you rather forcefully, and reluctantly lets you leave when you draw back.

Is it the blindfold? you wonder, tweaking her nipples slightly, amused by the little gasp it elicits. Or her pretending she's all alone with Jake? Maybe she's just more comfortable and relaxed ...

You draw one hand slowly up her body to slip around her shoulders and let the other slip downwards to play lightly with her pussy. Elena's voice pierces the air as you slip a finger inside and begin exploring her. Her walls squeeze down on you, tight even with one finger. After a minute or two you slide in another finger, surprised when her pussy loosens up enough to accept it before clamping down again. Another minute later you decide to try another, and are again surprised when she accepts it easily ...

What the hell? This girl is still a virgin, right? you think. Has she really been ... practicing? At this rate, she might really be able to take Chad ...

"HA-ah!" Elena cries, breaking your train of thought. It looks like she is almost ready ... time to finish up. You push the little girl down onto the bed and spread her legs.

Lucky girl ... no one's even done this for me yet, you think, lowering your head between her legs. Oh well, time to give it a try ...

Elena's voices raises once again as you give a long, slow lick along her thin slit.

"What are you-- AHH!" she gasps, her hands clenching down on the bedsheets.

You move upwards, letting your tongue twist around her tiny clit, and soon enough her objections turn into high pitched cries of pleasure. You push two fingers inside her, pumping rapidly as you lick and suck, and before long you feel her muscles tensing ...

"HAAANNN!" Elena screams, shuddering violently as her orgasm rips through her. She falls silent after a minute, but continues to twitch as she rides the after currents of ecstasy ...

You rise to your feet, smiling down at your work. The whole tonguing thing wasn't as enjoyable (for you) as you expected, but the image of the cute little girl spent in ecstasy before you does go pretty far to make up for it ... though in retrospect, you probably should have set up the camera before this.

Well, you're pretty sure she is ready now ... well, after a bit of a rest. You could get Chad or Rick in here now, and either get her to suck some cock or even move straight to the main event if you wanted. You are doing pretty well yourself though, you wonder if maybe you should try to save her for later ... you bet with a little alcohol you could get Ted and co. to give her a bit more of a thorough going over ...

<POV Jake: You wonder if you should accept Isabella's help ...>
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
<< Start < Prev 31 32 Next > End >>
Adult Sex Toys