Login Form






Lost Password?
No account yet? Register

Content Warning

WARNING! This site may have text/links/info/images with strong sexual references/content! WARNING!
Home arrow AIF Forums
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next > End >>
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/10 23:44 >Stealthily as possible, exit the station through the culvert entrance, and attempt to flank the Combine officer. If successful, attack soldier with spanner.If unsuccessful, retreat back into the canals.

Knowing there is little time to lose, you rush to the hatch that leads down to the culvert entrance and unbar it. Over the radio you hear the sound of the officer issuing his distress call, giving you all the more reason to hurry.

You make your way down to the muddy floor of the culvert, and carefully glance around the corner to see the officer with his gun trained at the other entrance. You hear the yips of the Houndeyes and catch a glimpse of them still crowding over the rebel girl, clearly not even noticing the gunfight.

Alright, one thing at a time, you think, drawing the spanner from it's holster.

The officer never sees you coming as you dash from your hiding place. Unfortunately, you don't see the Houndeye that notices you, and are therefore unprepared with it bowls into you mid-charge. You crash to the ground mere feet away from the guard, who seems more than a little shocked to see his assailant so close at hand.

Dammit!

You kick the hound off of you, and lunge forward at the guard. Your spanner strikes his wrist just as he fires, sending his gun soaring off into the darkness. As he scream in pain, you follow up with a quick strike to the head that brings him down before directing another hurried swing at the hound, which skitters back to a safe distance. Keeping a careful eye on the creature, you snatch the spare clip from the guard's belt and quickly load your pistol.

You quickly put two rounds in the hound that has been bothering you, dropping it before it even has time to realize that you are a threat, before finally turning to check on the rebel girl. She appears to be in a daze, the three remaining Houndeyes surrounding her; from the looks of it, they must have decided she was too lively and gave her a sonic blast to quiet her down. Fortunately, the creatures don't seem to be capable of dealing with her clothes, so there is little else they can do. They are awfully close to her though, so you don't know if you can take them out with your pistol without hitting her. You don't know how close you want to try to get to them ... maybe they'll eventually lose interest?

There's also a body to check and you also notice an APC, likely the one the two boys showed up in, parked on the high wall of the canal. You should probably hurry, but there could be something worthwhile in the vehicle ...

Anyhow, what's the plan?

Alyx Vance

Arousal: 55/100

Stamina: 90/100

Pistol Ammo: ?

Shotgun ammo: 10

Additional Equipment: Modified Pistol, Spanner, Binoculars, Sarong outfit.

Clothing: Undamaged outfit.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serg43
User

Senior Boarder
Posts: 11
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/11 04:54 The girl seems alright for now.
>Check out the APC with an eye out for the hounds or any more guards.
>If the hounds don't lose interest rush them with the spanner (and gun as backup).
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/12 00:58 >Check out the APC with an eye out for the hounds or any more guards.

>If the hounds don't lose interest rush them with the spanner (and gun as backup).

It feels a bit callous but you decide to search for gear before tackling the hounds: while it hardly must be pleasant, the creatures seem incapable of any real harm and you can hardly open fire on them until they distance themselves from her a bit.

A series of small stairways a short distance away leads you to the top of the canal where you find the APC waiting. You glance around to make sure there are no remaining Combine nearby, then hop into the open back of the vehicle and commence scrounging. While the inside is hardly an armory you do discover a flashlight and a shotgun inside.

Alright, that's more like it, you think with a smile as you sling the weapon over a shoulder.

Your smile soon vanishes though as static breaks through on the radio, followed by the voice of a Combine soldier calling out coordinates. Sounds like the earlier distress call got through. You make your way down the steps back to the girl to find that the hounds have not yet deserted their prize.

Damn, guess I'm going to have to get rough, you think, taking hold of a spanner in one hand and, as an afterthought, you pistol in the other.

You charge the creatures and take a wide swing with the spanner, sending them leaping backward away from the girl. You take a moment to glance the girl over: delicate wisps of red hair escape from the cap she wears on her head to slightly obscure her pale face. A pair of glasses frame her light blue eyes, which have a vague and distant look about them: she seems to still be dazed, perhaps as much from the events of the last few minutes as from the sonic blast. Speaking of which ...

A low hum that rapidly increases in intensity catches your ear, and you suddenly realize that you have been staring at this girl while standing in the middle of a triangle of Houndeyes. You hastily open fire on the one, bringing it down with a trio of rounds, and turn to the next--

The world becomes a roar of noise, not only piercing your ears but rumbling it's way through your bones and nerves and turning your muscles to jelly. You are vaguely aware of something hitting your knees, and eventually realize that your legs have collapsed beneath you. Through the now blurry and vague world, you see a smallish shape approach you and begin pawing at you.

As your mind and vision clears, you notice that your weapons have fallen to the ground next to you, though the heavy weight on your shoulder indicates that your shotgun hasn't slipped free. In the distance, you think you can hear the sound of an engine ...

That must be the Combine getting closer, you think, fear spiking it's way into your muddled brain. I have to get out of here ...

A cursory flexing of your fingers confirms that you can move again; good. Now to figure out what you are going to do.

You aren't sure what kind of shape the girl is in but regardless you're going to need to kill the remaining hounds if you want to save her. If you do, you'll have to decide if you'll be trekking back through the canals the way you came, or find a hiding spot until she has recovered enough that you won't be dragging her.

Of course ... if you just run, the hounds might leave you alone. They have their prize, after all. You hate the idea of abandoning the girl to the Combine, but it might just be your best chance at escaping ...

Alyx Vance

Arousal: 55/100

Stamina: 75/100

Pistol Ammo: ?

Shotgun ammo: 10

Additional Equipment: Modified Pistol, Shotgun, Spanner, Binoculars, Flashlight, Sarong outfit.

Clothing: Undamaged outfit.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Deceivous
User

Junior Boarder
Posts: 6
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/12 14:49 Alyx has gone to too much trouble to give up on this girl now...

>Finish off the hounds. If too close for guns, use melee. Once their down, grab the girl and head back into the canals.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Andrei
User

Expert Boarder
Posts: 27
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/12 14:52 > Shoot the dogs, search the guard for keys, and help the girl to the APC as quickly as possible. With luck, Alyx can catch the Combine unawares - and make a getway while they're on foot, investigating the scene.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/13 17:48 Close one there, two posts 3 minutes apart. But, to be fair, deceivous did get his in first ...

----------------------------


>Finish off the hounds. If too close for guns, use melee. Once their down, grab the girl and head back into the canals.

No time to waste, they'll be here any minute!

You snag your gun and unload into the fuzzy shape before you until it drops. Turning, you ram your gun into the second small shape and hold down the trigger until the creature stops moving. You crouch down to the girl, checking to make sure she is uninjured and relieved to find that that she is.

"Come on, the Combine will be here soon," you urge, grabbing one arm to help her up.

You see a measure of clarity returning to her eyes, and she turns to look up at you. You have only a moment to register the look of alarm in her eyes before something hits you from behind. A loud crackle reaches your ears as your muscles spasm, dropping you once more to the ground. Another jolt hits you as you lie there, and another after that. You feel the sensation of being rolled over and you see the Civil Protections officer you bludgeoned earlier standing above you with an electrified baton. You have a moment to regret that you didn't make sure he was dead before another strike hits you, turning the world into darkness ...

......

.....

....

You awaken from a strange dream involving a man with a suit and briefcase to find yourself on the concrete platform you were knocked out on. Of course, when you were knocked out you still had weapons, weren't cuffed and ... definitely had more clothing on. Your shirt has been torn down the middle and your jeans are pulled down to your ankles, revealing you slim body in all it's glory. Some distance away, leaning against the canal wall, you spy your weapons and pack.

"Hey, this one's awake!" one of the combine calls out, walking over to you.

"Bring her over here, I wanna have some fun with that one!" another says.

One of the guards hefts you up by one arm and walks you over to a circle of his friends. In the middle of them ...

A girl in a tank top and pants rests on her knees giving one of the Combine a very long, very slow blowjob. Her long red hair trails down along her pale flesh, winding it's way down her back, and her shirt cradles a not immoderately sized bust and does not conceal the tiny peaks of her hardened nipples. She stares up at him through her glasses, innocent blue eyes wide as she runs her tongue from the base of his thoroughly hardened shaft to the tip of it's head. Her red lips rest on the tip of his cock for a moment, giving it a little kiss that draws some of the head into her mouth, before slipping back to look up at him innocently.

You can only stare in shock, astounded by the raw (but somehow innocent) sensuality radiating from the scene. Is that really the girl you were trying to rescue? You know the suppression field has been going wild lately, but this seems like a bit much.

"Your turn, bitch." one of the Combine says, pressing his cock up against your lips. "Time to make up for hitting me with a wrench!"

You try to pull away, but you find yourself too weak from your earlier fights to resist. The officer grabs the back of your head and presses you forward, penetrating your lips with his warm member. You groan as his musky taste fills your mouth, shame and ... something else filling you. You suck gently as he forces your head back and forth, trying to ignore the warm sensations that are slowly beginning to fill your body.

From the corner of your eye you find yourself watching the red haired girl, unable to help yourself. Her red lips slowly take the officer's member in, at first only managing half his length before pulling back then later taking him down to the root. As she draws back from him her lips seems to cling to his rod, as if reluctant to let it go, all the way back to the tip of his head. No loud slurps escape from the scene as she works, only the faintly moist sound of her lips on his flesh and the gasps of the officer.

Before long, he grunts, his cock spasming as his load squirts its way into her mouth. Her eyes close and her back arches to push herself closer to him, clearly presenting the excellent curve of her breasts through her white shirt. You see him spasm for what seems like forever, and a thin line of cum leaks from one corner of her mouth before she begins drinking him down in large, throaty swallows.

"You swallow too," the guard tells you. "Or you two are making up for hitting me in some other way!"

You feel a moment of shock as you feel his member twitching.

The monsters were one thing, but doing these things for an actual human somehow makes it more real. If you do this, then you've actually gone and swallowed another guy's cum. What would Gordon think?

What are you going to do?

Alyx Vance

Arousal: 75/100

Stamina: 15/100

Pistol Ammo: ?

Shotgun ammo: 10

Additional Equipment: Modified Pistol, Shotgun, Spanner, Binoculars, Flashlight, Sarong outfit.

Clothing: Undamaged outfit.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
thehighlight
User

Expert Boarder
Posts: 35
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/14 02:35 >Do as he says and swallow.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/15 23:13 >Do as he says and swallow.

You only have a brief moment to consider what is about to happen before a flood of warm cum surges into your mouth. For a moment you can only sit helpless, paralyzed with shock, before giving in with a moan of shame and swallowing. The officer holds your head and thrusts back and forth a few times to milk out a few more squirts, which you now obediently drink down.

"Alright, that's enough for now." one of the Combine says, clearly a ranking officer of some sort. "Time to get back to base."

The others mutter their disappointment but offer no arguments. They gather you, the rebel girl and your gear and (after allowing you to dress enough that you can actually walk) march you to the APCs. You and the girl are thrown in the back of one alone without so much as a single guard ... though frankly, without your weapons and against an entire squad of armed guards you can see how there isn't really any need for it. Well, at least there's some private time for a chat ...

"Hey ... I'm Alyx. What's your name?" you ask the other girl.

"Jenn," she replies, quite calmly considering the circumstances.

"Ok, Jenn. I don't know how much time we have, but we need to think of a way out of here," you say. "You came out here with those Combine, do you have any idea where we are going?"

"If it's back where we came from, it's a small base surrounded by an intersection of the Canals." Jenn tells you. "Not toxic muck, but not exactly a freshwater area either. It's also swarming with zombies and headcrabs."

Considering the past few days, you don't really want to try going through the canal ways there ...

"Any exits?" you ask.

"Two bridges, but there are over 30 Combine who have set up shop there. Both are pretty heavily guarded at all times," Jenn tells you.

"Damn ... how are we going to escape from there ..." you muse.

"We probably aren't," Jenn responds. "None of the others managed."

"Others?" you ask.

"They took a bunch of us prisoner ... all the women from the squad." Jenn says. "Some of them tried to escape, but they always get caught and punished. It's probably best just to cooperate for now, and wait to see if the rest of the resistance can get us out."

Is that why you were acting so ... into it, back there? you wonder, feeling a little uncomfortable.

The rest of the trip goes by in silence and you soon arrive at your destination. The camp is more or less as Jenn described it, though she neglected to mention a pair of watchtowers at opposing corners of the base. You and Jenn are separated and you are taken to a small stone building that seems to be serving as a makeshift holding cell.

After the guards leave, you inspect the area and confirm that there is no reasonable way for you to make it out of the cell without a good few months of effort. Exhausted and disappointed, you sag down to the floor and eventually fall asleep ...

.....

....

...

You awaken to one of the officers entering the room. He doesn't seem to be carrying a weapon, but a quick glance out the door reveals that the four guards outside more than make up for his lack of armament.

"Looks like I get to keep you and the redhead for my trouble," the officer says. "So let's play a game: I'm going to have some fun with one of you, and the other is going to get me ready for it. You and the redhead get to suggest what you want to do with me. The winner gets me, the loser gets to meet the wildlife while me and the winner watch. Understand?"

You manage to nod, not trusting yourself to speak.

"Good ... now then, let's start round 1. What is your suggestion?" he asks.

Perhaps the only plus side to the situation seems to be that you might get at least a slight chance to escape ... pretty much everything else, of course, is about as bad as can be. You don't even know what Jenn might have offered, though remembering how ... appealing she managed to make herself last time, you don't know how you could "win" ... or, for that matter, if you even want to.

Better make a decision ...

Alyx Vance

Arousal: 75/100

Stamina: 55/100

Clothing: Undamaged outfit.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serg43
User

Senior Boarder
Posts: 11
graphgraph
Karma: 0  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/16 04:38 There is no way to escape this place without months of effort. The Combine did say he would take both out to see the wildlife one way or another. Gotta win this and make a break for it along with Jenn somehow.

>I want to lick the length of your shaft, all the way down from the balls to the very tip. Then I will use my breasts as appetizer while swallowing your massive cock.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
Holet
Admin

Admin
Posts: 693
graphgraph
Karma: 33  
Re:Unforeseen Consequences - 2010/03/17 03:36 >I want to lick the length of your shaft, all the way down from the balls to the very tip. Then I will use my breasts as appetizer while swallowing your massive cock.

"Please ... let me suck your ... cock," you manage, your face burning. "And use my breasts to jerk you off."

The officer looks at you for a moment, waiting to see if you are done, before responding.

"Sorry, not enough for a girl who hit me with a wrench only the day before." he says. "Besides, I'd much rather fuck her tits. Don't worry though, you'll get to have plenty of fun ... "

The officer grabs you before you can react. He twists you around and pulls your arms behind your back before cuffing them. You put up a slight struggle, but are all too well aware that you haven't recovered enough to shake him loose. You are marched outside where Jenn awaits, similarly restrained and dressed much as she was yesterday, and the two of you are lead to a flight of stairs leading down to the canals.

A thin blue beam catches your eye and you follow it upward to a sniper in one of the watchtowers who is scanning the area, occasionally taking shots at nearby zombies to keep them away from your group. A handful of Combine lean over the edge of the railing at the top of the canal, watching curiously as the two of you are marched out into the muck.

Maybe if I was at my peak I could manage this, you think despairingly. But I'd still probably take a few hits ... damn.

The officer leads you to a nearby lump of what used to be canal wall with some protruding railing left. You resist the urge to run as he removes the cuffs, mindful of the blue laser drifting toward you, and can only shudder as he repositions your hands with one bar of railing between them and re-cuffs you. He takes hold of the back of your jeans and shreds them with a quick jerk, baring your rear to the world, before returning to Jenn to wait. It isn't a very long wait before you hear a low groan coming from behind ...

You desperately pull at your bonds, knowing you can't escape what is coming but knowing that you also can't simply allow it to happen. Clawed hands wrap around your waist, holding you in place, and you feel a hot hardness at your entrance. You see Jenn watching in fascination and as the thick rod sinks into your depths you swear you see a tiny flash of excitement in her eyes ...

The zombie wastes no time and begins hammering away, it's low coarse grunts loud in your ears as it mounts you. You feel a tiny bit of pain, this creature's girth seemingly much greater than the last one's, but soon a heat begins to well up from the core of your being and before long you begin to hear your cries mixing with the creature's.

Distantly, you are aware of Jenn and the officer watching as you are impaled ceaselessly by the monster. Jenn slowly strokes the officer at first, gradually building speed until her hands are moving in time with the zombie's thrusts, her grip tightening at the end of each stroke. The head of his cock soon turns a bulbous, cherry red under her touch, a tiny droplet of pre-cum forming. You find yourself imagining that thick bulb parting your pussy lips, the officer grunting as he pierces you from behind ...

Without warning the zombie hefts your waist to him, pushing his member deep into your core before unloading a thick, gooey wad. You hear a strange, strangled cry and are shocked to realize that it is you ... your body shudders as it accepts his essence, hot needles of fire lancing through your nerves. You hear a grunt and see Jenn on her knees jerking the officer off into her mouth, a few squirts missing and splattering her face and dripping down to dampen her shirt.

She turns to you and forces your face up towards hers and descends upon you. Dreamily, you taste the flavor of his cum as her soft lips force themselves against yours, a stark contrast to the hard meat still lodged inside of you ...

.....

....

...

For what felt like hours the creature ravaged your body, fucking your helpless form and pouring load after load inside of your waiting womb. You remember Jenn holding you, kissing you, or gently caressing your quivering body ...

You awaken to find your clothing tattered and your body aching faintly. You have no idea when you got back to your cell, or for that matter how much of what you remember is a dream and how much is reality.

Shortly after waking up you are escorted by half a dozen guards to a building with an open shower stall. You wash off the signs of yesterday's event, all the while trying to ignore the watching guards, and are eventually escorted back to your cell where the officer is waiting.

"Alright, time for round two," he says. "You put on a nice show yesterday, and the redhead knows how to treat a man. You'd better think of a pretty good idea to entertain me today."

You are feeling a bit better than yesterday, but you don't know if you're quite up to escape yet. Regardless, you should probably answer just to see if you can even "win" this little game ...

Alyx Vance

Arousal: 85/100

Stamina: 80/100

Clothing: Torn jeans, torn shirt, belt, gloves.
  | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next > End >>
Adult Sex Toys