- PC AMFhot!
This is a short little adrift module that can be inserted at the beginning of a game. It allows the player to chose thier hair color and length, eye color, gender (so that it can be displayed in the game) and body type.
Once run it will display something along the lines of "Bob, you are a young man with short black hair, blue eyes and a muscular body." or "Sarah you are a young woman with waist length raven hair, green eyes and a sexy body." The display is dependent on what the player types in.
The purpose of it was so that later I could have displays such as "Jean looks longingly into your blue eyes as her hands roam over your lean body."
Just something to make the player feel more into the game.
KL (AKA Jim)
- die rolling demohot!
By BBBen, for ADRIFT 3.9, 12 KB. A demo for creating a die-rolling/stripping game in ADRIFT 3.9. The file is not password protected, and the ALR file is included in the zip.
- Homepage: http://bbben.aifcommunity.org
- changing rooms fixedhot!
- Problem: There was a bug wherein pressing the button once worked to let the player into room 2, but pressing it again did not allow a return to room 1. Solution: The task needs to be reversible but not repeatable. Also, added 'push button' as a synonym for reversing the change.
- Random female Character Generator Demohot!
- I added a few more variables, and changed the format to adrift 3.90. I really should register version 4.0 one day. feedback and suggestions on how to improve it are appreciated
- "Writing AIF", a guide by Rap and alt.games.xtrek.
- The ADRIFT html tutorial. Basically a kind of manual for ADRIFT 4.0 (most information is also relevant to ADRIFT 3.9).
- passive random demohot!
- By BBBen, for ADRIFT 3.9, 4kb. A demonstration of how ADRIFT 3.9 can be used to make an NPC act independently and randomly. The file is not password protected, and is reasonably well labelled.